Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, August 13, 2011

County Fair...................

Spent the weekend going to the County Fair!
The boys had a good time riding the rides ... playin the games and watching shows!

This is Tabatha............ she was my favorite part of the animal show! Isnt she beautiful!!!!?!!!
Michael and David got to sit in the grass with her later after the show and feed her greens.

Two silly kids!!! Patrick gets a piggy-back ride from his girlfriend K. FUN!


Michael takes a break by one of the rides. Going to the Fair means alot of walking. Scoot over Michael ... mommy wants to rest too. *whew*


David spinning on one of the rides with a buddy! Okay... done watching! I cant even watch the spinning rides! *whoa*


Really David........? Another spinning ride............?


This was really neat to watch.............. this awesome guy was carved from a tree stump... by a very talented man using only a chainsaw. It was really amazing to watch him.




Thanks for stoppin' by!

have a wonderful day!

God Bless

.::Tam::.

No comments: