Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, August 28, 2011

Little Show & Share..........

Its kinda hard to see the pattern in this dishcloth............ but its a log cabin pattern done in an Enterlac stitch. This was a test cloth for a pattern a lovely lady over on the 'ville created!



This is a fun square I made to help contribute to a friends Wedding 'Friendship' afghan! A bunch of us ladies got together and each made a square with this pattern.... sent them all to one lady for her to put together and give to her for a Wedding gift from all of us! Neat huh?!

I cant wait to see the finished afghan! :)


God Bless

.::Tam::.

No comments: