Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thank you mom...........

As I look back on my life I find myself wondering.....
Did I remember to thank youfor all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successesand accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,I am thanking you now....
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
love , Tam





Happy Mother's Day
to all the beautiful moms out there!!!!








No comments: