Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, May 2, 2011

HaPpY bIrThDaY pAtRiCk...........

I cant believe my boy is 15yrs old.................... :( sigh!
Where did the time go?

We took Patrick to Red Lobster (His FAVORITE place to eat) for dinner!
Look at all that food he ordered.............. wow... is he going to eat it all? Well... salad and two bowls of soup are gone.....................


David is shocked at all the food he has .......................... :)



Michael digs right in..........................




Uhoh.............. I snuck away and told the staff at Red Lobster to help us celebrate.......... hehehehehe they sang to him ... he loves me.... :)




Well................... he did it............. ate the whole thing. He gets dessert now.



Oh............. no waiting here................ he digs right in to his cheesecake! YUM!



Wow... must have been good.......................... :)



Time for gifts!


A new Wii system..... (ours broke). A new iPod touch... (his was stolen) and two certificates........ one for a trip to get his drivers permit and one for a new Used car. He's one happy little boy!


Happy Birthday baby!!! Mommy loves you!!!!!


No comments: