Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, July 10, 2010

One game to go...............

Michaels PeeWee Team has been playing their League Tournaments this week. The team was seeded 7th..... they have continued to stay in the winners bracket by winning all four of the games they have had so far.
This week has been awesome for Michael! He is really starting to feel better... and it shows in his ability and enthusiasm to play.
Today Michael brought in the winning run with a line drive right over second base.
This puts the boys now playing in the Champion game tomorrow. Nehawka Angels ROCK!

Michael was given the game ball for bringing in the winning run!
He had his team sign it! This really meant alot to him!!!
Way to go Michael! Mommy is proud of you!


hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: