Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me..............

Stated my day off with a wonderful breakfast with my mom and daughter..................

Then for some shopping at one of my FAVORITE places.............. :)
Of course playing in the clothes is fun too.................... so went looking.
Then home to a surprise gift from my hubby and boys.
Last Christmas while in Daytona......... this very talented lady drew this "Glamourature" picture of the boys on a piece of muslin fabric with a permanent marker. Well Ken and the boys had it framed for me so I can hang it up now. Isnt it awesome!?!

Ended my day watching my boys win their baseball games!!! Patrick pitched a GREAT game!
Michael had a great 'up to bat' night! Stole all the bases and home twice! You Rock Michael!





Thank you to my beautiful Family for a Wonderful Birthday!
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: