Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 1, 2010

A day of Show & Share.........

Gooooooooood Morning............
Thought I would take a minute and share some of the things I have been working on lately!

This is called a Mobius Shawl. I made it for Patrick's little girlfriend for her Birthday today.

This is a knitting needle case I made for a sweet lady that made a wish for it in one of my yahoo groups. I made her a little travel hook case too as a surprise! :) Hope she likes them.

This is a Tunisian short row dishcloth. Super easy and cool looking!

This is progress on my granny ripple afghan. I'm really liking how its coming along. I need to go buy more yarn........ :) ran out of Red.
And lastly... this is a snowflake I made for our 'Travel Tree' for this Christmas when we go on vacation!




Thanks for stoppin' by
hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: