Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 19, 2010

Prayers for children..........


Dear Lord, you have witnessed the rebelliousness of youth since the very beginnings of time. You understand a parent's anguish and helplessness over the actions of their child. Please help us to transform our anger and frustration into loving care for any of our children who have gone astray. Help us begin to mend our broken fences and heal our broken hearts. Bless our children and also help them to mend the error of their ways. Help and bless us all to do right in Your name and restore us to peace and tranquility.
In Jesus name ~Amen~









hugs... love ... & blessings,

.::Tam::.


No comments: