Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prayer........


"Dear Jesus, I place my hope and trust in you. I pray you will now strengthen me as you have promised, that I may stand against the enemy (Satan) and his forces of evil. Thank you for renewing my strength, enabling me to soar on wings like the eagles, to run and not grow weary, to walk and not be faint. Lord please be my strength today in keeping my thoughts and eyes on you. Make the heaviness in my heart for ones I love be eased knowing you are in control and will tend to all! In Jesus Name ~Amen"
hugs ... love... & blessings
.::tam::.

No comments: