Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gifts...Upgrades...Snow & God.......

Good Morning...

What a weekend!
It all starts out with my daughter and son-in-law locking their keys in their car with it running in our driveway Saturday morning... which with the big snow fall... has us all trapped until we get their car moved.
after about 20min. The guys get the car unlocked with alot of muscle power and a very strong piece of wire. Okay... now we can all leave...but we're now late to Patrick's basketball game. Good thing Ken took him to the bus bright and early!
No biggie... watched the rest of the first game and all of the second! :)

Sunday morning........ printer is acting up while trying to print the church bulletin....... paper jams every 3rd page... claims of paper tray empty when it wasnt.... etc. So what would have been an early leave of the house to get to Church for Breakfast... ended up getting there just in time!

Monday morning....... received a lovely gift (RAOK) in the mail. This beautiful and soft 12"granny square to help make my friendship'ghan for myself..... this very pretty snowflake ornament and a sweet card.

Then Monday afternoon........ Ken and I went to the Verizon store to see what we could really do to upgrade the family... house... etc. Well......... we went a little crazy! But I think in the end.. we are all going to be happy!
This is my new toy........... a BlackBerry Smartphone Tour. Isn't it cool!?!
I'll post pics of the other goodies after Christmas........... :)

Then it all get more fun... with Ken getting stuck in the drive this morning with his van!
while trying to get out... he notices a tire that is bald. So.... gets the boys loaded in my van... takes them to school and comes back to take his to the station in town to get a new tire.
While he was gone ... Christopher shoveled a nice clearing for him to be able to get out with.
Poor Patrick was so worried he was going to mess up his perfect attendance! He has had Perfect Attendance since 2nd grade. But they left in my van with plenty of time and made it to school with no problems and time to have breakfast and visit.

Now see.... this is the hand of God.
I had encouraged (in my wifely and motherly way) Ken and the boys out of the house early so they could take their time driving on the slick roads. God stops Ken from driving his van on a dangerous tire by getting him stuck in the drive. Ken takes the boys to school in my van instead...which ends them leaving what is usually regular time... and getting the boys to school at the same time they do everyday.
Kens tire is fixed now... the boys made it to school without any issues... and all is good!
Everyone is safe.... How GREAT is our God!!!


Mystery Project update:

Well... this is what I have so far. I have 5 rows of 4 all sewn together... and 2 rows of 5 sewn together. I almost have a second ... 2 rows of 5 together.
hmmmm? wonder what it is?

Clue:
I've never made this before.



hugs... love & blessings,
.::Tam::.



**But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life. ~ Titus 3:4-7**

1 comment:

Ally said...

What a blessed weekend you had!