Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayers for my family........

as we mourn the loss of a family member! This is my cousin Lisa! She passed away Wednesday ~ 11 November 2009 from an aneurysm. She was only 45 yrs old. Please Pray for her husband and 4 children.

Although through the years of us growing up and moving away we didn't get to know each other like I would have liked.... that doesn't change the fact that she was my family and I loved her!

We love you!



hugs... love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

Oh God, who brought us to birth,and in whose arms we die,in our grief and shock contain and comfort us;embrace us with your love,give us hope in our confusion and grace to let go into new life;through Jesus Christ
In Jesus Name ~ Amen

4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow! What a shock for everyone to have to absorb... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, now as always! May the Lord wrap you all up in His unending love.

(((((Tammy & Family)))))

teakaycee said...

Mel...... thank you so very much for your love and prayers!!!
You are an angel!
God bless you my friend!!!

{{{hugs}}}

Ally said...

Tammy, I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers.

teakaycee said...

Aww... Ally........ thank you hon!!
{{{hugs}}}

God Bless you!