Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A little Catch-up......

I got a call the other day from my daughter informing me of a 'Blankie emergency'! My sweet 2 yr old grandson had finally put a whole in his blankie I made him when he was born. He carries it EVERYWHERE!
Being the grandma I am... I cant have my babies with out blankies... so I dived into my stash and immediately got to work on a replacement! Two days later ............ *whew* it was done. I made him a cover for a box of 24 crayons too. He's big into coloring right now. Its off in the mail and I'm hoping they get it today! I hope he likes his new blankie... its just like the old one .. just not broke in yet! :)
This is the new blankie
Box of 24 Crayons in a handy carrier


Give the teacher a gold star!!! David wanted to give his teacher a little gift to show how much he likes her and to thank her for letting him bring 'Guinea' home again this last weekend! So I made this Gold Star Coaster. He said it was perfect... so ............. *yay mom* heheheee

This is Guinea. Isn't he just the sweetest thing?!

You want to talk about cute............ check this out. Guinea and David fell asleep together!



Just a little show & share........... Another fish dishcloth. I think these are so cute and each time I make them in a different color.. they just get more and more cute.


Mystery Project
I thought it would be fun if I posted progress of a project without telling you all what its going to be. I will post pictures until its done. You can post guesses if you want.... or just wait and watch. :) I've never made this particular item before... so its kind of going to be a surprise for me too.



Have a Wonderful Wednesday...........
May your day be wonderfully blessed!
hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.
**“give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” 1 Thessalonians 5:18**



2 comments:

Ghost said...

nice work on all items. I think your mystery project is going to be a doormat.

teakaycee said...

Thanks so much for the compliment!
hmmm.... Doormat? maybe... maybe not... LOL


God Bless