Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, April 18, 2009

Try at a new winner...........

Congratulations Ally!!!
Due to not being able to contact my original winner and no response to the post announcing the winner..... I decided to draw for a new winner........... Ally........ you are my winner of this set.
All I need now is for you to contact me ... so that I can get the info you want on your business cards and an address to mail your prize to.
Please everyone .. congratulate Ally.

I will be putting a new item(s) up for drawing before the end of this month. Check back often so you can get in the drawing.

Congratulations again Ally............ you're a sweetie with your replies to my posts and I'm honored to have you as a follower!

have a great day all..........
hugs... love and blessings,
.::Tam::.

**But if we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from every sin.
~ John 1:7**

1 comment:

Ally said...

I still cant believe I won!