Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, April 5, 2009

PipeFox "Dragon"...........

Here we are ... a bit of a late night post. But I had to share this with you. Remember in the previous post I mentioned I was working on my 3rd Fox that was going to be for Michael? Well............ He decided it looked like a Dragon and wanted to know if I could make wings for him so that he would be a Dragon instead of a Fox.
So................... with a wonderful designer (Shaz) and her pattern. A 10yr old and his imagination..... and a mom with determination................... I am proud to say........... I created Michael a Dragon. He hasnt given him a name yet... he's still trying to decide on the right one. But he is already loving him to pieces!


Thanks for stoppin' in and taking a peek!
I appreciate each and every one of you that stop in to see what I'm up to ... share in my stories and devotionals.... help support my charity needs and just all around show your love and support!
God Bless you ... all my friends and family!
off to do some more stash diving........... I've been asked to make another one. OMy!
hugs... love and blessings,
.::Tam::.
**Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts.
~ Psalm 139:23**


4 comments:

Diane said...

Great dragon! Good going, Mom! Have a great week!

Diane

Ivory Herman said...

That looks cool!

Check This Out:
http://xxcatalopexx.blogspot.com/2009/04/legacy-craft.html

Dragonflymom said...

omg that is so cute!!

June said...

Love the little green dragon. I think my son would have loved one when he was young! Good job!