Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day...

"Dear Lord Jesus Christ,
those whom we honor today
are examples of your words:
"Greater love than this no one has:
that he lay down his life for his friends.
They gave up their lives in the defense of freedom
for their loved ones and their country.
Teach me to appreciate the virtue of patriotism
-- a true and Christian love of country.
Let me love my country, not to follow it blindly
but to make it the land of goodness that it should be.
Let my patriotism be such that it will not exclude
the other nations of the world,
but include them in a powerful love of country
that has room for all others too." Amen!


Thank you to my daddy who served in the Air Force
Thank you to my husband who served in the Air Force


Thank you to my son who joined the Navy.


God Bless!

.::Tam::.

**I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13**

1 comment:

Carol said...

I Thank God for All our Service Men.
I have my father who was in the Army and a brother.
This is no easy Task what these guys do for our Country and it is greatly appreciated. As for it is them who risk there lives for the US.
God Bless to All!
Carol Wilber from Vermont