Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 7, 2008

Freebie Friday..........

APPLE LOAF CAKE


1 1/2 sticks butter
1 2/3 c. sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
2 c. peeled and chopped apples (I like lots of apples.. so you can add another cup or so)
Optional: 1 c. chopped nuts and 1 c. raisins or chopped dates


Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Sift together the dry ingredients. Add to butter mixture then add apples, nuts and raisins. Pour (scoop) into two greased and floured loaf pans. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes or until tests done. (This is a very moist cake.)
God Bless.............
.::Tam::.
**I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the Lord.
~ Hosea 2:20**

1 comment:

sissie said...

I tried this recipe and love it:) I think I have the stuff in there to do another one or two maybe LOL

hugs,
sissie