Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thankful Thursday.........


----- God!!!
----- coffee!!
----- my amazing children
----- having 7 Christmas gifts done
----- 5 lbs gone!  I'm not giving up!
----- a yummy lunch
----- more coffee
----- my mom feeling better
----- church service tonight
----- our trash man!
----- my cousin David coming over this weekend to take out a tree for us
----- and more coffee
----- my son Christopher inviting my mom and I to dinner last night
----- snapchats from my daughter and her hubby of the kids!!!  
----- my wonderful job
----- prayers
----- new ideas forming into a new adventure
-----  knowing God is with me as this month is tough!  I miss my sweet love! πŸ’”KEN

hugs.... love & blessings
Tammy πŸ’–


No comments: