Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Free Crochet Pattern Party #8...

      ☕GOOD MORNING...………
So I submitted my recent dishcloth pattern to this fun pattern party on Edyth Blayn's blog... and of the many... mine was chosen as #1 on the list to be featured on this site!  
This was fun!!  Seeing all the neat patterns that were submitted was awesome!
I would love to host something like this myself!   
Hmm.... just may have to look into doing that. 😁

Thank you to everyone that clicked on my link to my dishcloth pattern!!
I would love to see any that were made.

More details and pattern links can be found HERE

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
God Bless you all
•¨¯`•  Tammy •¨¯`•

No comments: