Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thankful Thursday.............

☁ ☕ ~ Good Morning all.............


Well the day is gloomy... and on the cool side right now.  We are suppose to see temps around the low 40's today.   No sun.... but that's okay!
Today I'm still very thankful!!!


I'm Thankful ......


> for my Father God who loves me like no one else can or does!
> that there is always a fresh pot of coffee going somewhere!
> that although the day is gloomy... its nice out
> for a lovely little gift I received this morning from one of the Advisors!
> our office collected plenty of money to bless a family of 8 in need this Christmas!
> that I'm getting my Christmas shopping done
> for having just enough money to get Christmas gifts
> for a fresh cup of coffee
> for a gift from Santa under our office tree
> my mom and I were able to go to Nebraska Christian College *Colors of Christmas*  What an awesome time!!
> that I have my radio at my desk playing my favorite Christian stations
> for my footstool under my desk!  The winter weather isn't any fun on my knee
> there is a fresh pot of coffee brewing
> for USPS... UPS & FedEx
> that the changes happing in my and my boys lives will be good for us
> there is a new year just around the corner.  I need a 'do over' on some of this years happenings.
> for my family!!!!


~ Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar.  For whoever does not love their  brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. - 1 John 4:20 ~


God Bless
Tammy

No comments: