Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, December 2, 2018

Proud Mommy - Show & Share........

💖☕ ~ What a day!  

Woke up this morning to a lovely snowfall.  Everything was covered.  It was snowing and the winds were blowing.  

Spent the morning shoveling the driveway and cleaning of vehicles!
Finished decorating the Christmas Tree!
Mom made some Lemon Poppy seed muffins and a skillet Apple pie.
I worked in my office for a while.
Finally got a chance to watch Church Service online!  :)

Now …. as for the "proud mommy" moment of today.   My youngest spent the day helping out a good friend that needed a male model for her part in a Christmas show for Capital School of Hairstyling and Esthetics.   The theme he was part of was Apocalypse.  
David's friend did a great job on David and her other model.   And David did a Great job modeling for her.  


This is David  and the female model showing off the Apocalypse style!
Click HERE to see a bit of the video



Stay safe.. Stay warm & stay close to God!
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: