Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, May 4, 2015

Prayer Jar......

Good Afternoon everyone............

So.... I was talking to my boys this weekend and discovered they have trouble sometimes praying.  Don't know what to say... or just trouble saying it out loud.   Well... I know how they feel.... I think we all do at some point.   I have a journal that I write my prayers in when I am having that struggle.... but decided to do something a little more fun for  us.  I bought jars from the dollar store all with a different color lid... made labels for them and here we are!   Our new prayer jars.  We can drop a prayer in anytime!  The neat thing is .... if its a troubling prayer... once we drop that prayer.... we agree to leave it to God to take care of.  We cant dwell on it anymore!  No taking that prayer back to worry about!  It will be neat to someday look through these prayers to see how God answered them.


I pray Gods Blessings on you all today!
.::Tam::.

No comments: