Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, May 29, 2015

A Thankful day.........


~ Thankful for.........
- coffee!!!
- another lovely relaxing day!
- getting some more crocheting done!...
- my washing machine!!!
- being able to spend more time with my girl K this visit home!
- being home with my boys for the summer!
- our military! Thank you for all you do and have done!
- our men and women in Blue!
- firefighters!
- no rain yet...a chance to watch baseball tonight!
- bug spray!
- hot showers!
- my mechanic!
- Gods word today.....
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, (Ephesians 5:25-26)


Thankful for.......
these awesome gifts from a couple sweet little kids from my class this year.

God bless you all......
~Tam~

No comments: