Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, February 2, 2014

~Thankful for......


... Coffee!
... the beautiful sunrise this morning!
... only losing one earring!
... getting some fun crocheting done!
... the boys really getting their Server moving!
... my glasses! Whew ...makes it easier to see!
... coffee!!!
... small sweet voices in the back seat of my Jeep? Haven't had that for a long time! Grandbabies are awesome!...
... Game Boy's and DS's!
... a heart for God!
... my beautiful daughter picking up KFC for her kids and her brothers! Love you Jamie!
... more coffee!
... God's awesome word.....
Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever. (1 John 2:15-17)

Hugs... Love... & Blessings!

hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: