Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, February 7, 2014

And today... I am .....

~ Thankful for.........
.:: Coffee!
.:: my mom getting a clean bill of health from the doctor today!
.:: getting 4 miles in today! WooHoo....whew
.:: memories! I love you daddy! Miss you!
.:: more coffee!
.:: crocheting!...
.:: family!
.:: friends!
.:: tv shows on DVD ...it's fun to watch seasons whenever I want!
.:: yarn on sale at Michaels!
.:: and more coffee!
.:: raspberry vinegerette dressing!
.:: not being addicted to 'flappy bird'
.:: Christian Radio!
.:: God! Without Him I am lost! His love is amazing!
 } "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8b
.:: WOW.....
Let's be honest. None of us loves perfectly.
Thankfully, our gracious God knows that we are incapable of loving others on our own. The only way to truly love is to let Him love through us. When we come to Him, knowing we are broken and sinful, we will find grace to be changed! Thank you Lord!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!
 
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: