Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trust the Lord?

~*~Do you trust The Lord?~*~

Lets see if I can help by putting it like this....
***A tightrope walker stood on a tightrope high above a crowd of onlookers. He yelled down,"how many of you believe I can walk across this tightrope?"
They all screamed,"you can do it!"
"How many of you believe I can walk across with this wheelbarrow!"
"You can do it" they all shouted again.
Then he asked, "who will ...be the first to get in the wheelbarrow?" Silence! The crowd had said they believe but no one trusted!
Maybe you feel as though God is asking you to get in the wheelbarrow. Your situation may appear impossible. Choose to trust....and watch God take you through the trial!
~But as for me, I trust in You,O Lord! - Psalm 31:14~ ***
 
hugs..love & blessings
.::Tammy::.

No comments: