Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, October 6, 2013

Homecoming 2013..............

The last High School Homecoming for Patrick... the first High School Homecoming for Michael.
Oh how they have grown up so fast!



Patrick is off picking up his date to take  her to dinner.... and  this is Michaels ride to pick up his date to bring her to "House la Carlton" for dinner................. :)


At her house picking her up... and snapping a few pictures!   Such a cute couple!


At our place outside in the cool air... getting a few more pictures!


Dinner for two!   What a fun time!!!


Michael had made the dessert....................yummmmmmmmmm .......... brownies!   His date LOVED them!


Country Theme Dance for a County School.............. love it!


Inside the doors.....................


Theme for the dance!   Nice!


Patrick and his beautiful date!

Wow.............. looking at these pictures really makes me realize just how fast my boys are growing up.  The last three babies of my six.............. *sigh*
Where did the time go?

have a wonderful day everyone!!!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: