Verse of the day...

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:3-6)



Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ready for the Husker game tomorrow......

Nebraska Husker Football beanies.
Girls/Woman and Boys/Men styles!

These are fun to make and cute to wear!!!!

God Bless my dear friends
have a great day!
.::Tam::.

4 comments:

Lisa B Carter Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa B Carter Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa B Carter Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RenJac1301 said...

ha Jeff and Jacob would so love these.