Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blankets...blankets...blankets......

Evening everyone................
Hope all is well in your lives!   Been very busy crocheting here!  

These are Comfort'ghans I made last week for a couple teenage girls that are friends of the family who just recently lost their daddy to Cancer.   :'(
Cancer Stinks!!!


And this is a Prayer Blanket I made for a new friend of Ken's that was admitted this last weekend  to start now his 100+ days with a bone marrow transplant.
Ken and I stopped by to visit him and deliver his blanket today.   I think he liked it.... :)
*Praying for him*
(Orange for Leukemia... Green for Organ Donation/transplant)



Thanks for stoppin' by everyone.............
I've got to get back to crocheting.... I have another Comfort'ghan on my hook to get done this week!
God Bless you all!

.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this

teakaycee said...

Thank you!!!


blessings
Tam