Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A needed day with my mom and daughter..........

After dropping the boys off at school................... I met up with my mom and my daughter for a few hours of "us" time! I love those few little hours with them! Although neither of them live far from me... our lives are so busy that we don't get enough time to see each other.... so planned days like this are perfect! And goodness knows.... just those few hours can help one get through the rest of the week!

We started our day out by getting manicures and/or pedicures. A nice little time of pampering!!!


Then off to Olive Garden for a nice lunch! We can make a lunch on their salad and bread sticks alone! :) It was yummy and fun!


Off to get the boys from school! Need to get home ... eat and rush to baseball practice!

Have a great evening everyone!



God Bless

.::Tam::.

No comments: