Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday.............



1) Gods forgiveness and Love

2) Coffee

3) My husband!! He loves grumpy ol' me like noone else!

4) My beautiful children! They are one of the best things that has ever happen to me!

5) My 8 grandbabies.... they so precious

6) God walking right there with us as He guides us through the plan of our lives He has for us.

7) Coffee.......... :)

8) This beautiful weather! What a gorgeous day it is! Sun shinning... air is calm and the show is glittering from the sun!

9) Awesome friends that lend their hand in time of need! (even when we dont think or realize we need it)

10) Being blessed with a crafty hand... so that I can create gifts for donating or for friends and family.

11) A giving heart

12) The healing power of God when my kids get hurt!

13) Every new day!!!

14) Coffee................ are you kidding me.... you knew it would be here several times... :)

15) The trash guy! He has alot to pick up from us this time round... I've been busy.

16) Lunch Dates with my hubby!

17) Memories of my Daddy!

18) Hubby emptying the dishwasher because he knows I hate to do it!

19) ALL of my family!

20) Our Family Calendar/Journal. It holds all the memories we've made... the fun we're having and the plans we have for the future!

21) Each and every new day with my husband!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God for today with him!!!


love you all.............

Be Thankful today............. even if its the littlest of things. A little gratefulness can go a long way!


God Bless

.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Yuli Conversations said...

I just found your blog and I signed up to follow you. You seem to have a great spirit and I'm loving it! I also have a blog of my own, but a little different than yours... :)

Check it out sometimes!
God bless!
http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/