Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, February 12, 2012

District Wrestling Tournament................

Wow................ What a weekend!!!! The whole team...parents and wrestlers were worn out! The emotions were high.... the boys fought hard and the parents were nervous wrecks!

Patrick didnt make it to State this year... but he sure gave it his best shot! I am so very proud of him!!! He showed a determination that was just amazing!!! I've said it before and will say it again........ Wrestling is the hardest sport there is.... both emotionally and physically!




Six of our boys made it to State!!! Our Wrestlers ROCK! Congratulations guys!!! You did good!



God bless

•¨¯`• ♥ Tammy ♥ •¨¯`•

No comments: