Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Satan keeps pushin'... and we keep fightin'......

Poor little Michael took the news of his daddy being sick the hardest. ]About a week after Ken was in the hospital .... Michael became emotionally weak inside... which made him physically weak. Satan was able to get ahold of him and set him into a relapse. :(
Ken only spent time in his hospital bed to sleep. It was a way of helping him not "Be Sick" so Michael would take advantage of the free bed when were there visiting.

Enjoying his jar of *Magic Skittles* given to him by one of the wonderful 'Baseball moms' that have been taking such good care of our family during this ride.


hugs...love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: