Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 28, 2010

GOOD Friends.....................

Make the rough times easier............................
Our original Halloween plans obviously were cancelled due to Ken being in the hospital. So to keep the season fun for the boys they spent Halloween evening hanging out at one of the 'Baseball moms' house. David in the back there (Batman) is checkin' out the cool jack-o-lanterns. Michael is enjoying a nice seat in front of the firepit... munching on some of the Great food that was provided! Patrick is playing catch with a football behind me with a bunch of friends.

Here is David enjoying a yummy Burger at another one of our great 'Baseball families' house.

Michael giving a 'thumbs up' to show mommy he's doing fine without me for a few hours!

Patrick chillin' ............ havin' fun ........... and having a bit of peace from all this busyness!

What a great Baseball Family!!! Thank you for taking such good care of all of us!


hugs....love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: