Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, August 7, 2010

PeeWee Celebration ...............

at a Royals Game!
Michael's team had their end of season celebration at a Royals game. Before the game we enjoyed a fun tailgate dinner with trophy awards after.
The boys then went onto the field with the Royals players for the National Anthem right before the game. We then all enjoyed a great game won by the Royals 4-3
The evening ended with a wonderful firework display and a concert in the parking lot with Rebecca St James.



Getting ready to go on the field.
Michael is out in Center field with a few other of his team and Royals players.
Michael's Trophy Plaque!


hugs.... love & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: