Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, August 26, 2010

God Is Our Strength......

It is a fact that the Lord is our light and our salvation. So why should we be afraid? Since the Lord fears nothing, why should we fear?

The Scripture also declares that God is a 'very present help in trouble' (Ps. 46:1) If we cant trust the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving God of the universe to help us, Where can we turn? But we can trust Him!!!

God is able, indeed He is anxious, to deliver us from all sorts of trouble. He wants to give us strength to overcome the temptation to sin that separates Him from those He loves. He wants to give us the courage to confront our problems (instead of avoiding them or denying them) and then to find the practical wisdom and help we need to deal with them.

What do you fear today? Failure? Rejection? An illness or physical danger? The uncertainty of the future? Whatever it is.... ask God to help you turn it over to Him. "The Lord is my light and my salvation... whom shall I fear?"


hugs... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: