Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big Sisters are great............

David had a field trip to the Nebraska State Capital - the University of Nebraska Football Stadium and the Morrell Hall Museum.
My daughter - Jamie went with David............ he was so excited and they had a GREAT time!
I packed them some yummy lunches ... which they were happy when lunch time came... heheheeh they were hungry!
Jamie took these and many other pictures so we would have our collection of memories.

This is David standing in front of the Nebraska "N" in the tunnel the football players run to enter the field.
Silly David in a gift shop trying on a Corn Cap................ What a little sweet pea... um... kernel.
Mural of Nebraska Football Players

David enjoying his day!!!
Case of football trophies................ arent they awesome?!

David & Jamie ........... What a great day! Big Sisters are Great!




hugs..... love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

shannie_nae said...

I love that statue of Brooke and Tom. Its one of my favorites. The trophies are great too, I make sure to look through them everytime I go to a home game. Its great to remember the glory days of Husker football and hope that we can continue the tradition and add many more. Glad your son had fun in Lincoln.