Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 15, 2010

A Weekend to Remember..........


This weekend was exactly what Ken and I needed and deserved! It was hard to leave the kids... we've never left them before...but was well worth it in the end!
I would recommend this to every couple out there!
The weekend started out beautiful with an issue with the room Ken booked for us months ago. Somehow they didnt have our two room suite.... so they upgraded us. To the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE!!! It was amazing and fun!
The Conference we attending was a real eye opener! I understand alot of my feelings now.. and instead of blaming my husband and making him my enemy ... I understand he is my ultimate gift from God! A gift that I need to cherish and be thankful for! Yes I love my husband... but I learned to show it with words and actions!
We learned so much about communication! The importance of it and how to do it properly!
The speakers were awesome... they explained things so clearly!
Saturday night was 'Date Night' Ken took me to a wonderful ... very elegant restaurant! There were beautiful roses waiting for me on our table. The meal was outstanding! The service was great and my company was the best thing about the evening!
Again.... I would recommend this to all couples! I'm anxious to attend another one next year!




hugs...love ... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: