Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring???

Is is really here?
Its trying! We've had a few beautiful days in between some cold and yes even snowy days! 40's one day.... 65-ish the next.... SNOW the next day.... 30's the next.... heheheheee... gotta love it!

One of our beautiful days... the boys took off 4 wheelin' around our property. They had so much fun and it was great for them to be out in them to be out in the air!
Here's Patrick giving David a ride.
Michael getting the chance to drive as he gives his older brother Christopher a ride. :)

awwww.... even little Matthew gets to enjoy the fun! All bundled in his blue bear snow suit... he gets a ride around the land with his daddy!

OMGosh... they let David drive! I cant look.................. :)
The look of fear on Christopher's face tells me we should rethink letting David drive again.... hehehehehe




hugs... love.... and Blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: