Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun Photo Friday.........

Well........... its school time again. My babies have grown so much over the summer. This picture is actually the second day of school........ they started yesterday.... but I forgot to grab my camera for a pic. Patrick reminded me this morning ........... whew!
So here we see... my 5'10" Patrick.... my super hero Michael and my little bug guy David.... and of course David is holding one of his pet Praying Mantis.
These were so much fun to make. I have seen several pictures on the Internet of covered tape measures... and they were all so neat. I decided to wing it and create a couple of my own.

This is a Kit Swap I am participating in. You and your partner create crochet kits for each other complete with yarn ... hook.. pattern.. .etc.... and send them to each other. This is what my partner sent me. 3 kits.... a stack of recipe cards......extra fun yarn.....rubber stamps for card making....teas.......lots of patterns... and an awesome tote bag! Thank you so much Lillibet! I love it all!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and peeking.
have a GREAT day!
hugs......
love..........
blessing........
.::Tam::.

**Jesus told her, I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. John 11:25**

1 comment:

Dragonflymom said...

oh wow those handsome boys sure look happy about going to school!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the frog tape measure..hmm....*hint* LOL