Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Starting off my Tuesday.....

 ..... bright and early going to get blood work done before heading to work.

Then getting COFFEE once I got clocked in.  

Whew .... what a way to start a day!   
I hope everyone has a great day today!!
I've been looking at getting some new clothes.  Kinda need to redo my wardrobe a bit since surgery.   With being healthy now ... I've lost all the edema and some extra weight.  The Doctors are all so pleased with how I'm doing!!!  I'm feeling better and better with each passing day!  

This evening I hope to have some time to sew after dinner and I get my flower seed orders done!  I have some gifts I would like to make and some fun stuff for my mom and I that I would like to get done also!

Well... on to my day!
Catch ya'll later!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

💕Tammy







No comments: