Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, January 4, 2021

New Year... New Day...

 ☕  Good Morning all...........

I do hope your New Year has started out good!   So far so good for me.  There's alot going on in my life these days.  Some of its Great ... some is ... well.... could be better.    But that is all a part of life now isnt it!?   We have good and bad days... good and bad moments in life .   That's why its so important to stay close to God.   He will share in our joy during the good times and walk us through the bad times.

This year I feel is a year to really start fresh.  Life continues to be so hard with my husband gone.  But I know I need to make a better effort to plan what years I have left here on earth to live for myself and my kids!   I dont know how successful I will be... but with God walking along side me.... I cant go wrong.

The weather has been pretty decent here considering the good amount of snow we got last week.  But it is winter ...so the snow will happen.. :)   I'm just so happy I was able to have my children around me at Christmas.... well... except for one.   He's stationed in Japan... so couldnt come home.  I miss him so much.  Maybe this Christmas.

Well... my dear friends and family.... 
I'm going to end here for today.... just wanted to reach out and say good morning and have a blessed day!


Many Blessings to you all

Tammy

No comments: