Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Something New......

“I am about to do something new.  See, I have already begun!  Do you not see it?  I will make a pathway through the wilderness, I will create rivers in the dry wasteland .”    Isaiah 43:19

🌤
      ☕️ - Whether you have generated a color-coded list of goals... dreams... and an execution plan for the next 365 days or you’ve banned resolutions and vowed to make this just another day on the calendar... the clean slate represented by the first day of a new year is filled with an undeniable air of expectation.  The excitement of a new bauble or gadget pales in comparison to the promise of a new beginning.  Deep down inside... there is a part of us which thinks, “This could be my year!”

Guess what?  It is your year!  This day... and every one that follows... is yours.  It is yours to choose who and how to love... to serve... and even to be.  And the choice you made in reading this post represents the choice to take this journey in the company of your Heavenly Father.  That is a beautiful place to start!

~Heavenly Father... I give you this year!  I ask that you would help me keep you in the forefront of my mind as I make decisions and plans.  I want to seek your advice in everything I set my mind to!~ Amen!

💕Tammy

No comments: