Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, September 22, 2018

Rough week............

Good evening my friends and family...........
I just got home and settled in from spending the week in ICU.   Amazing how stress really plays a big part of ones health!!!   But... 5 units of blood and a unit of plasma later... I'm home... relaxing and doing what I need to do to put my health back together!


I want to Thank my family.. mostly my mom for taking such good care of me.... my church family... my work family and friends for all the love and prayers!!



Thank you Father God for watching out for me!
Thank you for your healing hand and everlasting Love!
                                    ~Amen


God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: