Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, January 15, 2017

.:: Today .......

💨
      ☕~ Thankful for.......
- God ... He loves me through it ALL
- coffee... because its coffee
- it being Saturday... just needing a no brain day...
- a good solid hour sleep last night
- a New Year... to learn... to create... to love
- my crocheting... a gift God blessed me with to bless others with but also help my family finances .... I hope!
- my children... which I love so very much and am so proud of!
- all the new special people in my life over the last 7 months!
- Tuesday night family dinners... time with my brother and his family is precious to me!
- my mommy... I love her so much!
- my ladies prayer group!
- Family! (Blood... Closest friends... Church)
 

.:: hugs - love & blessings to you all ::.
Tammy

No comments: