Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Surprise Field Trip.........

to The Wildlife Safari!  
What a fun day!   I didnt tell the boys where we were going.  I'm so glad they enjoyed the trip!
David~Me~Michael

Teddy Bear.... lol

Bison

Cool Crane

Beautiful Eagle

Elk David

Elk Michale

Wolf

Cute Turtles


We walked through the trails..... and practiced out swift ninja skills while swatting away bugs. :)
We drove through the park having the wildlife so close to our vehicle.  One bison stuck his head almost in the passenger window where Michael was sitting.... he slowly rolled up the window...LOL
I think I would like to go back next summer and the next... and the next... LOL

Blessings to you all....
hope you all have a great day like I did!




No comments: