Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, March 4, 2014

~Thankful for....

.:: Michaels levels finally staring to move back to normal! Thank you God!
.:: my awesome Keurig!
.:: a quiet day subbing at the alternative school today!
.:: getting a dishcloth set crocheted for Mrs. Ingwerson over my lunch break!
.:: almost being done writing up my sweater wrap pattern.
.:: awesome weather over the boys Spring Break!
.:: boys homework being done!
.:: ...prayers!
.:: real friends!
.:: Calvary Christian Church!
.:: coffee!!
.:: Gods comfort ...through songs on the radio when I need them!
.:: memories! (I miss you daddy... tell Aunt Joycie ...Uncle Lou and everyone HI for me!)
.:: my Bible app!

~ God Bless you all! Love you!!! ~

No comments: