Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day #12........

....whew....
What a day!
Today's bible verse .....
***In that wonderful day you will sing: “Thank the Lord ! Praise his name! Tell the nations what he has done. Let them know how mighty he is! Sing to the Lord, for he has done wonderful things. Make known his praise around the world. Let all the people of Jerusalem shout his praise with joy! For great is the Holy One of Israel who lives among you.” (Isaiah 12:4-6)***
* No matter what trial you may be going through....praise The Lord!
* When a blessing comes your way....thank The Lord!
* When the worries of your world seem to cloud your thoughts ...keeping you from seeing the truth.....seek and praise The Lord!
*** I thank you Lord for everything!  For your love...your protection...the lessons taught...and lessons learned! ***

No comments: