Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, June 9, 2012

2 more wins...........

for the Nationals!!!

Another long day of Baseball!
Off to Falls City for a 1pm game.  Needed to be there by 11:30am.... so had to leave the house at 9:30/10ish am

The boys played GREAT!  Patrick pitched the whole game and did a fantastic job! 
Nationals win 10-1 against Falls City



Next game was in Auburn at 5pm.
Left Falls City right after the game to head to Auburn ... got there in time to rest for just a few before the game.

The boys played another GREAT game! Patrick played right and 3rd base.... and had a great "at bat"
Nationals win 16-5 against Auburn



God Bless you all!
love..... Tam

No comments: