Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wonder Disk ~ Frisbee

Introducing a new item in my online store.

Indoor / Outdoor Frisbee.
These discs are bright, fun, and REALLY fly. You can use them inside and your Mom (or wife) won't get mad because they're made from 100% acrylic yarn & won't break anything. Take them outside and have fun with you family and friends... and even the dog! Watch them soar!
They fold up or lay flat... so its easy to take them along anywhere.






Nebraska Wonder Disk ~ Frisbee



You can order them here ............. Coffee n' Crafts

have a great day.

God Bless

.::Tam::.



No comments: