Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-Bye 2010.......Hello 2011

Due to a very crazy/busy end of this year........... I seriously neglected my blog.
So.......... here is just a small group of pictures to share the end of the year............... and help start the new one off fresh!
Wow................ what a year ................ :)


scarves for friends....
comfort'ghan made for me by some seriously awesome ladies at Crochetville
newest member to our family........... Hope!
ryan decided to take a nap............. :)
evan playing with his new pillow pet
ken hangin' tough in the hospital .........
orange (leukemia) ribbons I made to pass out to all ken's visitors...
ken's prayer blanket I made him.......
time for the hair to go..... its gettin' thin




story time......our beautiful ThanksGiving table
Conestoga Cougars take 1st place in the *Cougar Classic*
patrick takes third in his weight class

building their gingerbread houseWow....... great job!
Our Christmas this year at Great Wolf Lodge!




God Bless everyone!
Have a wonderful New Year!
Love you all..............
.::Tam::.

No comments: